Lonely Planet: The world's major trip advisor publisher
Lonely Planet Kenya is your passport to the main correct, updated suggestion on what to work out and pass, and what hidden discoveries look ahead to you. commute via historic lands to witness a number of the world's maximum natural world spectaculars, climb a volcano or , or sail in an impressive dhow to likely unknown islands; all along with your depended on shuttle better half. Get to the center of Kenya and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Kenya shuttle Guide:
- Colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey in your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting time and cash and get round like a neighborhood, warding off crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, telephone numbers, web pages, transit counsel, costs
- Honest experiences for all budgets - consuming, snoozing, sight-seeing, going out, buying, hidden gemstones that almost all guidebooks omit
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra lucrative shuttle event - everyday life, tribes, nationwide parks and reserves, food
- Over 50 maps
- Covers Nairobi, Southern Rift Valley, Masai Mara, critical Highlands, Mombasa, Lamu, coastal Kenya and extra
eBook gains: (Best seen on capsule units and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps hinder roaming and information fees
- Effortlessly navigate and leap among maps and stories
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook adventure
- Seamlessly flip among pages
- Bookmarks and quick seek capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to thoughts' web content
- Zoom-in maps and photographs
- Inbuilt dictionary for fast referencing
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet Kenya, our such a lot finished consultant to Kenya, is ideal for either exploring most sensible points of interest and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for extra broad assurance? try out Lonely Planet's East Africa guide.
Authors: Written and researched by way of Lonely Planet, Anthony Ham, Stuart Butler, David Lukas and Kate Thomas.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's top trip media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning site, cellular and electronic commute items, and a committed vacationer group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally allows curious travelers to get off crushed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the areas during which they locate themselves.